2010年5月5日 星期三

5/5

weird! suddenly the mood become bad.. @#&$!!
before i training drawing the assignment work
and after finish my drawing...
the mood is totally difference d lo!..
wats going on with me?!
this noon andy come to penang with his friends..
he asking me to go out with them..
this happen i din tell J...(if let he know will give out a lot of trouble...)
so,i just forget about it..cos nothing can say so..
this noon very boring..BORING!BORING!!
nothing i can do..sms?..dunno wan sms with who..
the only one thing i can do is just read the fiction borrow at library ...
but never finish the frst 10 topic i hv sleep already..hehex
is too boring in hostel and also tired...
cant go anythere...like in the jail..haha...
im always repeat listen the same song...like"baby""i gotta feeling""replay""imma be""tik tok"
and many many..but dunno why started from tat time
when i feel up sad i must listen all the song...
after repeat all the song..my mood will become better abit..
whether im typing my blogger now...im still repeat and repeat to listen the song...
bcos my mood is the most weird when im typing blog..
i need someone now.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。