2010年5月17日 星期一

17/5

no mood to study..no mood to prepare tomorrow exam..

how can me like tat d...

after the noon class back to hostel feel asleep..

but i din sleep..boring...text with koko

dunno why..suddenly occur to someone..j...

wat im thinking about la!!promise koko already!but still cant forget it..

many ppl say..when ur sick,sure u will miss someone who is important to you..

and you also need he/she now...to acc beside u..

yes,im sick now..im miss someone who is important to me..

i need he acc me now..i know j still hv the same feeling like me...

but the relationship is end already..no meaning to yearn anymore..

if i tell j i still need he..wat im done before sure come to nought

wat can i do is try to forget the feeling forget the relationship and

forget about j...sorry,i need to forget you..

tat is for ur own good..i wan to see u become mature and sedate..

can u promises me..jack....i know u still will view my blog when u hv online...

u are used to it already....am i right?

i hope tat u can know wat im try to say...

strive for our future..ok?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。