2010年5月10日 星期一

10/5

im sorry dear dear J..i break my promises to you..

im crying again...yan leen scold me just now on fb..

she say im selfish,i know ..but she say i should not hurt jack..

i was hurt jack too cruelly..

yan leen say i never give our chance to discuss about our future..

maybe,im selfish..maybe i shuold give our chance..

but wat can i do now?i was make the decision already..

cant start from scratch anymore..

at the same time also,jack send fb msg to me..

he say he wont forgive me..i can understanding his feeling now..

i din say i wan he forgive me..i just wan he can live better than me..

but after tat he say

"我或许能单身两年甚至三年....

我也不懂为了什么...

也许是曾经的承诺吧...

错的人是我...

把所有责任推给你...

也许你觉得错的是你...

想得到原凉的应该是我...

你只是为了不想让我想不开而成为受害者...

对不起..."

"我累了...

我没有怪过你...

如果有的话..我会原谅你..."

"我没有受到任何伤害...

也许你该休息了...

我胃有点痛..要回了...

我只能说我一直都没有怪过你...

只怪你把爱哭的毛病传给我... "

"要忘记很难...

何况要忘记"习惯"...

我很难忘记习惯有你在我身边的日子...

我再怎样的痛也不及你心里的痛...

真的要回了...

或许我又让你哭了...

对不起..."

just abit of our chatting tat he text d..

i dunno why he wan me forgive about him..he din do anything..

im the one who hurt he..but i hope he can treat me as his friend..

i know this request selfish...i still will treat he as my friend..

i still will "close hert" jack..just like i treat my ddJ and ida..

im sorry jack..ida...and also my koko ddJ..

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。