2010年5月15日 星期六

15/5

just now rui shun text me..talking about jack..

jack still hv view my blog, he misunderstanding about the “dear dear koko”..

and rui shun say he always go to taiping lake garden alone..

everyday crying alone… is my faults..

wat he doing is lake garden? Why he still din do anything for his future?

this not I wan to see!! I dun wan he just abandoned only…

do something for himself! be selfish for himself! please jack….

im too care about jack already.. I cant lay down jack.. and our relationship..

im trying now..i hv try many times.. but when I hear anything about jack..

i will become weird .. grieve

jack hv send a fb msg to me at this noon..all the numbering...

but i know wat he try to talking about..

"i always love you nutil forever

maybe you dislike me again,but i never change my mind love you"...

wat i can say now?..i dunno....

dear koko say,the time can help us...

but need how long time??

VEXED!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。