2010年5月1日 星期六

1/5

Someone was tell me, my minded was change after I go to study..

I dunno what she trying to say… maybe my personality was changing in unconsciously…

just I din detect it before..

After she telling my, I have try to thinking about myself

Why she say I have some difference after go to study?

Why she say my personality changing already?

What she is mention of?

Maybe I have changing in my notion in the relationship of LOVE ..

Cos most of the people always say,

if someone was leaving he/she home town

and go to other place looking for their future..

When he/she come back, he/she will having some changing…

Maybe he/she will become more maturity ..

or maybe will become strongly after…

I dunno what I have change, but she was right…

Yup, I have changing in my personality with unconsciously..

but Jean still is Jean…

is a girl always crying when sad..

is a girl always laughing when happy..

and also is a girl always need her friends acc beside with her…

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。