2010年8月6日 星期五

6/8

just wake up only...morning 6am wake up then go for my QTI until 1030am++ back home

damn tired...waiting for msg wait until i sleep ><...just 10 min only tiok sleep ad~geng!

almost 130am+ bedroom light suddenly switch on and off!on and off many times!!W.T.F!!!

some more outside is very NOISILY!!is disturbing me!!cant sleep!!

my sis can go to Station One singing ad...my father allow ad? dunno la!...

but...shall i happy for her?......chap xiao e

看到这边的人都应该会觉得我这个妹妹很不关心她吧...我承认我是有点不善于表达自己

但是以前我很需要一个人跟我分享我的快乐和不快乐时他们根本没在听

自己做自己的东西,要不然就是敷衍我几句"打发"我酱...

所以我现在才会变到什么都不说...不想被敷衍被冷落的感觉,宁愿一个人

现在的JEAN LOONG就是酱...并没有说要怪罪任何人,是我自己选择不再说的...

my breakfast and lunch haven't taking yet...after wake up just online first...

din feel hungry...but must eat something, if not mum will scold me again...

take my breakfast and lunch on 230pm...haha~geng~someone also sae with me...

still feel tired now...but cant sleep ad...if not sure will sick later...CANT SICK!!

continue my 《施公奇案2》again.........end my blog now first

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。