2010年8月17日 星期二

17/8 raining day

the rain start from noon until now...few day ad...is very cold
but like it^^...raining day, the raining season is coming ad?
breathing the fresh air...feel comfortably...
today confirm ad, will back to pg this Saturday...
Saturday will acc my housemate then Sunday will acc other friend...
Monday noon before 4pm must back to tpg...
then Tuesday noon back to pg again...tat means i hv to miss my first day class--24/8
sorry to my friends my housemate and my lecturer...
this few day din hv any planning and din go out...
just stay at home, wake up tidy up something online eat bath and sleep...quiet bored
yesterday when i tidy up my thing i found a small toy...
haha~dunno when i have it..forgot ad..
cute right~look so pity~the eyes...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。