2010年6月14日 星期一

14/6

actually today im lazy to typing my blog..cos nothing happen?

not la...just feel abit tired,somemore desponded.....and lazy again~haha..XD

today I come to pg with her uncle..bring something to hostel first...

she will move to pg this week..dunno is thursday or friday already...

recently my memory hv abit problem..sometime cant remember thing

getting old ad?impossible la!xiao meh!gam gam 18 only!..

still hv one week..my dear koko want go to ns already...

is monday...cant go to send off dear dear...sad ><

just now why say im desponded?...cos something happen... the "relationship" again

i dun wan to care about it anymore...but my mind cant control my heart

still will care about it....i cant accept the verity

ever though is not the first time already...still cant accept it

tats all i can say...trouble trouble TROUBLE!!

WAT IM THINKING ABOUT LA!DOESN'T MATTER TO THINK ABOUT IT RIGHT!

tomorrow MC103 presentation...

just now finishing edit abit of the poster and make some small hand card...

need to wear formal tomorrow...hate it........+ oil! my friends!


my design...look not very nice...and not very pro..printed by computer wan..

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。