2010年10月17日 星期日

16/10...assignment day + ki hiaoliao


actually today i should be helping my dear in their business with I,
i promise my dear yesterday noon ad
but suddenly my mom say she wan go to supermarket
i break my promise again..sorry dear...
today we din text each other,
cos i know you will busy in the whole day
some more today is the important day...
just i can say.....
enjoy ur time la~wish you~

So,
today i was continue my assignment after acc my mom until night...
around 9pm,my dear lovely koko call me
he say wan come to my house "meet" me...haha
sure i was super happy lo~XDD
cos I wan back home wash and dress,
and later they will going out also...
then dear din back home,
come to my house and wait for her

A funny thing!haha~
my dear ass sooooo "vibrancy" lo haha~
no need to explain more,
my dear know wat i means tiok ok ad~
hahahahaha~~
i will miss ur ass next year when you go to Kampar XD
AND ONE MORE!...
is feel pain you know!><....
how can you cubit my face like tat
even my face is "baby face"...

tomorrow,
mom and da jie will having one day trip to PG with all my mom sport friends
then dad and er jie hv to work....
conclusion is,the whole morning i will alone><
but luckily i will back to PG at 1pm bus...
PG~im coming back tomorrow~~

before end my blog,
i wan to apologize to my dear best friend Ida Ong again><...
this year ur birthday i din acc you~
and ur birthday in this year i think is the most unforgettable for you...
cos ur whole birthday hv the someone acc~hahaha~~XDD
anyway~~sorry for today ><...
and wish you^^

night~all my lovely friends best friends dear koko^^
miss you all~~



ps:today the jean loong "ki hiao liao"~haha
bcos just now her dear koko doing "something" on her~XD
so today blog is typing in english...XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。