2010年9月10日 星期五

9/9...you wan to believe me or not just depend on yourself

today when i attending graphic class i on my fb...
dear come to chat with me with using the chat box,asking me question...
"I ASK U,HONESTLY,DID U KISS WITH THE TB?"
izzit in urs mind im that kind of girl!chin chin cai cai tiok kissing with other ppl that i dunno wan!
i admit the tb dance and near her face to my face,
and i can feel that she wan to doing something on me...
BUT!I DIN!AWHILE ALSO DIN HAVE!THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE OK!
I HAVE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!I WONT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO KISSING WITH OTHER PEOPLE!
UNLESS I LOVE THE PEOPLE!UNLESS HE IS ME BOYFRIEND!
no wonder this morning JY say wat "hug until dunno stop"!"dun wan too open until let dunno eh ppl hug"!
even im single now,i admit some time i wan to play with somebody
but i know wat im doing,the tb is a girl also...
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!!!UNLESS IM REALLY BECOME A PLAY GIRL!
THEN I WILL DO WHATEVER I LIKE!WITHOUT THINKING OF OTHER PEOPLE FEELING!
lastly!whatever you wan to say and whatever you wan to thinking about me!
that is your freedom!...i dun wan to know either you believe me or not!
the most important is i know myself, IM NOT!
this noon im very angry cos you are not believe me
but i know that is my fault also...im sorry
yesterday i was unhappy, i just wan to do something that can make me feel happy and better...
thats all i wan to say,I know im hurting you...
i told you before ad, but this is ur choose

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。