2010年7月26日 星期一

26/7

today back to PG...330pm+ reach our new house...im emo..again....sorry

last night on call with mr.ko...feel tat, he wan together with me second time

but i can say i wont and never together with mr.ko anymore..we only can be friend

on call until 330am++...that time the someone is inside my mind...^^happy

dunno wat i wan to tpye...actually hv many thing happen...but im emo + lazy

810pm back from dinner with housemate...my mood is totally different with today morning

is it feel tension to the exam?..or?...wats happening to effect me like now?

the answer is =dunno....maybe after tomorrow i will get the answer...

dear dear..help me....suddenly i lost my trend...dunno wat should i do

i...need you now,but i know i cant...i cant call you and i cant text you...

if i done this all thing...sure will hurt you again..tats not the thing i wan to see..

anyway...i try to bear it by myself......i..can?




学院宿舍...我在这里睡了也快半年...从今天开始就不在这里住了

我会很想念mamak的食物

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。