2010年7月22日 星期四

21/7

today is my dear koko eh birthday..za za go to "playing" car my phone hv a msg..

my第六感tell me mayb is my dear eh msg...tats right!my dear dear receive my last night eh msg

is a msg tat my dear dear reply eh^^happy birthday o~

생일 축하해 ~お誕生日おめでとうございます ~XD

dear say cos today is his birthday...so the teacher let him get back his phone more early...

after back to home tiok receive a msg from jeff yeoh,he say dear bro is on the way to the camp

he say dear dear sensitive skin...the teacher say dear no need continue NS ad...

BUT!..dear say need to wait the doctor report...cant back today...15/8 hv holiday...

ok lo...wait lo...after that jeff yeoh also say dear dear cant back ad......ok lo i believe lo...

7:55pm dear dear phone me, ask me can help him one thing onot...

sure can ar...he wan me go out and see whether taiping got raining o not....

THEN!!when i go out!one toyota avenza is front of my house!!KNS!

DEAR DEAR LIE ME!!!SOME MORE PAKAT WITH JEFF YEOH!!WALAO EH!!

DAMN MISS YOU LO DEAR DEAR~~^^MISS YOU~MISS YOU~MISS YOU~XD

REALLY REALLY WAN TO GIVE YOU A BIG BIG HUG LO~^^

when i saw dear dear is front of me almost cry ad!XD hahaha~one month din saw my dear ad~

then go out with me dear and wendy...go to fetch yi xin,give her a surprise...XD

today dear dear give all ppl a big surprise~XD...hahaha.....

after fetch botak no2 we go to ts...find apple~XD haha...apple seem like very+really surprise~XD

before send us back home..dear dear still remember Mcdflurry~^^happy+jiminy~^^

thx dear dear^^really really like you lo~XD...cant love XP

and now, dear dear is reach PG ad...is ready to give I a big surprise~XD

if this friday i no need to "play car"...sure i will follow dear dear back to PG too..><

well...i need to give them enjoy their time also d la^^...dear dear~enjoy ur time lo~

this saturday wait you come back go to eat chicken o^^...

and today i need to say sorry to jeff yeoh...因为dear dear知道他会跟我说dear dear已经回着来了,

然后dear又想给我们惊喜...所以才拜托他骗我说dear dear营地的老师不给他回...

看到jeff的讯息酱写我当下真的很不爽那些猪!...晚上知道了一切原来是个善意的骗局

就没有什么意思跟心机,只是开玩笑用很大的语气说jeff yeoh干吗跟我dear dear pakat来骗我

一下子真的忘了早上他才跟我说他今天的心情不是很好,因为五年前的一些事...

从他回复我那一封的讯息里看得出他今天的心情非常非常的不好...

而且还无端端被我"大骂"他下午干吗要骗我.......><...任谁突然无辜被骂也会不爽吧~

真的很对不起哦jeff yeoh...刚才突然间看到我dear dear出现在我家前面真的很惊喜

还真的以为自己是在做梦~上了车摸到了我dear dear的肩膀才知道原来是真的^^

今天真的很开心很开心很开心超开心的^^没想到dear dear会因为皮肤敏感提早回来...

really dunno is good news or bad news~...(sorry I,today im also lie you..><)

还有,真的很对不起jeff yeoh...一时之间没有顾虑到他今天的心情..><...

这星期I没有回来了,因为dear dear去找她了...我又少了一个kaki陪我出去xiao~><...

回来一个也少一个~嗨~ 不过!!我的假期有找落了!!XD....可以安心的去计划^^...

但是还是要过了考试先><...这几天我revision到哪里去了~><.......哈哈哈

开心!开心!开心!今天我很开心^^

但是,嗨~我早早应该相信我的直觉~酱才不会搞到自己做错事~><

给我的直觉第六感!以后一定要乖乖的给我合作下啦~我会很疼你们的~XD



night la all my friends~miss you all^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。