2010年7月19日 星期一

19/7

today morning back to PG with my friend Ah Eng..XD...his friend fetch us wan

thx ya! Ah Eng eh friend, sorry for im forget ur name ad..><

spend my time 5++ hour in PG,collage...copy some pass year and doing some revision

im try to understanding wat is the microeconomic as i can..><

back to hometown at the 430pm...miss PG sooooo much ar~~!!!

Miss you! you! you! you! you! you! you!and you!!!XD~hahaha

but today really really feel not well ><..is coming to sick ad~

allergy + flu...><...lazy spray la~always forget eh~~

hehex~if someone saw this blog sure will scold me gao gao lak~XD~hor the"someone"~

today back home liao got online,but just one hour more only...

suddenly feel tired and need to sleep...9++ ka eat dinner..><

now im starting to planning my holiday~XD...after 27 exam will stay in PG few day

wat can i do li?go to where play?with who?...but i wan go out with my xiao kaki I...

and maybe next month dear dear will get the holiday..can back to PG with dear again?

期待^^...dunno wat crazy thing we will be do li~XD

BUT!!need to focus my exam first..><.....sad nia~

really really miss you all lo~all of you in PG wan d~ T^T

MISS YOU! MISS YOU! MISS YOU! MISS YOU! MISS YOU! MISS YOU! AND MISS YOU!~XD

im gonna be crazy ad^^



today is my...haha~now is friend ad..

ya!my friend birthday!

Happy Birthday ya 阿达~

hope we can meet again when you back to taiping~



night lo~tomorrow morning can playing car liao^^

XD~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。