2010年7月18日 星期日

18/7

today really really tired >< cos of the ALLERGY!!

last friday eat dinner with my family and auntie them..seafood....so lo!!

some more this few week im lazy to spray my allergy medicine...haiz~

just now 9pm++ back from my uncle house,eat dinner with them..

my uncle cook for us~^^the first time...

but my auntie is gone ad,never get the chance ad...

my siao ca bo cousin sis also come with her parents...want to play with me><

tired lo~pun lai i din go eh...i wan to rest at home,but my mum call me follow them

haiz~~play with the siao ca bo again..><

today morning da jie call me wake up acc her go to shopping...

we go out with my ki xiao kaki I...女人钱真容易赚!

in the beginning just my sis wan to buy dress,

cos next month got some dinner need to wear..her bf sis wedding...

me and I just cast a glance over only...BUT!!at the end we saw some dress ad><

SO!..buy ad lo....>< cham liao la you see!!!pity to be a women lo~

always spend all the money on dress la! shoes la! makeup la! and mask la!!

SEE!SEE!SEE!!女人的钱是不是很容易赚!!!beh tahan nia!

my sis buy two dress,not more then 150...

me also two dress and one more outer wear,almost 150 ad..><

somemore when i back to PG i want to buy a high-heel shoe..more then 3inch eh..><

need to waste 50++ to get it ><...OMG~~im crazy ad~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。