2010年7月12日 星期一

12/7

im gonna be crazy for today wat im doing about and wat im thinking about...

that is totally out of my logic and out of my mind!!

start from im back to PG,my hostel...go to collage meet my friend first

cos some of problem we cant watch the movie by our senior so i go to PM meet my best friend

having my lunch with I in PM mcd...after that we started discussing where is our next station...

naxt station?...QB...wat we wan to doing?...cinema lo..watching ?Sex In The City 2

wakao!this movie can pass in our country!!hahaha!geng!!

sitting two and the half hour in room 4...my ass become tingle ad>

430pm reach there,buy the 430pm movie ticket...when finish is 700pm ad..geng!!

after movie straight back to PM...then take other bus back to my hostel...

that is almost 830pm ad....hahaha~see!am i crazy!

when im sitting in the cinema room watching movie...

im influence by the movie...WAT THE HELL IM THINKING BOUT!

MR.J! MR.J! AND MR.J AGAIN!!CAN I STOPPING THINKING BOUT IT!!

ALL IS RELATING WITH THE "J"!!!OMG!!!!GONNA BE CRAZY AD!!

PLEASE~NO MORE THE FEELING!!I DUN WAN AND I CANT HV IT NOW !

IM PLAYING THE FIRE NOW!NEED TO STOP IT!!

今天做了一天反常的JEAN LOONG...but im enjoy today...

今天我什么都没有去顾虑没有去管,不去想最近发生的事...就做什么直觉想要做的事...

包括去pm只为了吃一餐的mcd...去qb只为了看一场电影

虽然内心是被某些事情影响到了,但是我还可以算是清醒...

不是每个人都能玩得起,所以我必须要清楚我们的立场...不能过界限

我不容许自己在发生第二次!做同样的行为第二次!不可以!要对自己严肃!!

疯一天就够了...我可以的......我,真的可以吗?...真可耻

明天一切将成为过去...上课后下课...

星期三赶回太平后还要赶去parit buntar为舅母戴孝...送舅母最后一程...

“一切将成为过去”...是不是代表就可以永远放下?...是不是代表不会再去在意它?

今天的blog很rojak...语言又中文又英文的...只希望我的英文不要退步...



im still will missing you when sometime im in the turmoil mood...

im sorry about all the thing i hv done...

and thx...bcos you still treat me as ur friend...

night

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。