2010年7月24日 星期六

24/7

today i type my blog abit early...cos just now was taken my medicine ad...

scare later the medicine effect make feel sleepy again ><...

YES!IM GOING TO BECOME PIG AD!!ALWAYS SLEEP!SLEEP!SLEEP!

this afternoon suddenly feel sleepy..i was text with my friend at the same time...

but the conclusion is ==> i was sleeping ad><...din reply his msg(my pattern again)

this few day when i having my nap at noon always dreaming...

few day ad...everyday dreaming dreaming and dreaming!...really cant sleep well...

mr.j was in my dream...this noon when i sleep><...but tat dream wont become true wan...

now almost 9pm...dear dear back to taiping ad...with his bro sis and jy..

har?!...jy come to taiping lo??...

and i will be back to pg monday noon...haiz~~nothing can say so...

very sienz~wan to watch movie!!who wan acc me!!twilight saya and 唐伯虎点秋香2!

and 12/8, 王力宏《恋爱通告》is coming soon~^^my lihong^^love you love you^^mucks^^

today din do my revision..><...two days more, exam is coming ad... haz~...miss you lo

botak...XD...and mr.j...is it he wil be back soon??

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。