2010年12月7日 星期二

6/12...done my first "job"


finally done my first "job" haha~
(but no money wan><...)
using illustrator design the calender head..
no need one hour done for 2 difference design~XDDD
two day ago my sis told me
her boss want to make out next year calender for customer
so....need my help
she give me all the information,logo,contact number and pic
told me her boss design concept and idea then i do for it><

the first pic is follow the idea for boss
(sipek pai kua lo><...老古板的)
second pic is my idea...look more nice right~XDD

by the way,
this noon go to mcd with my lovely dear koko jeff ong~
hahahaha~~
almost one month din meet ad i think><
damn miss him nia~XDDD
but if he din "force" me...
i think today i wont go out
cos of the chicken pox...
my whole body hv the scar of pox pox
very ugly ><

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。