2010年12月25日 星期六

24/12...Silent Night


my silent night...
all is calm,all is bright
that is taiping silent night
no celebration at the town
no celebration at the lake garden
bored silent night in taiping
the only one celebration is JR club
but they have the celebration at swimming pool

going out with my dear and katak around 930pm++
go to ts top floor playing pool...
is my first time try to playing this new game
beh pai pun~XDD~ jackaroo nia~
and meet with ida at there...
4 ki xiao kaki...XD

heard from friend in ts..about the JR club x'mas celebration
but we din go for it also...
(at taiping..i wont get the chance for clubbing><")

haiz~silent night in taiping DAMN BORED
but if i back to penang also same~
din have any kaki there...haiz~~

the only funny thing is we saw a Christmas Motor
while we yao che ho in the lake garden...
hahaha~the motor with all the blue light
same like the Christmas tree that i decorate wan~XDD


katak...jackaroo?i dun think so lo><...
more geng then me><...
na~this is professional wan~XDD


lastly,
thx for my dear,ida and katak...
even this year silent night abit bored
cos of din hv any celebration...
but i hv learn a new game--pool~XDD
next time when playing pool must jio me o~XDD
MERRY CHRISTMAS~

next year silent night...
maybe will going to training ad...
but i really hope that...
i can hv a celebration with
my dear koko
my friends and
my pg family(if can)

no christmas present in this year again~
but i hv my dear koko~ida~and katak...
i think that is enough ad...

no expected no disappointed
night...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。