2011年2月4日 星期五

3/2...大年初一


even is chinese new year~
still will post my blog everyday as i can~XD

this morning my whole family go to "guan yin bio" prays
and also "xia tai sui" for my both sis
hope that "tai sui" will bless them in this whole year for "sun sun li li"

when back from "guan yin bio" we went to jiu jiu house
acc him for the "cheh it"with my wu yi family...
let him wont feel alone since him wife pass
and da yi and her son also come here after lunch
my niece gam gam one years old nia><
dun wan let us "po eh"~sad lo~
but she is cute la~~jia qing^^
we having my first time"su lao sheng" and "su"steamboot
then tiok back taiping ad~

after reach house,
my cousin sis come to our house and we go out to yam cha~
four Miss.Loong...XDD
(first time we meet together hving our girls talk gathering)

"HUAT AR!"
gathering with cousin sis..all Miss.Loong


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。