2011年9月17日 星期六

16/9...crazy day

today is a crazy day for me
first time go to pg with them
wei qiang, zhi yuan, an qi, rui shun and wan xing
all my ex school friends...crazy ppl~XD

go to QB and PM shopping
taking lunch at 涮涮乐
then go to Sleeping Buddha
last go to batu ferringgi wait for the sunset

today the sunset is not very clear
cos the sky got many clouds><

...6 of us...

but today at the beach,
got one guys prepare a romantic dinner for his gf
i also hope that next time my bf prepare this for me~XD
i think if the guy wan to present with the girl...
sure the girl will say "yes i will~"XD
cos is too romantic!!

having dinner with the sunset at the beach...
before we back tpg...
all xiao kia say wanna take ferry to btw...><
going to raja uda take our dinner
is my first time take ferry at the night...
when reach...mana tao!
meet with my collage senior gary them~~XDD

when arrive tpg...around 11pm++
tired...but happy~XD


...END...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。