2010年4月28日 星期三

fall in love

what means fall in love?

one for the relationship is more over than friend?

erm....maybe is like that...

just now one of my friend text me at msn..

asking about his Xgf..he is still care about that girl

but why he wan to hurt her...im asking myself...

i still can remenber when the guy ask me can help him o not..

i feel pity to that girl..and also that guy

two of them also are my friend,i dunno how to make decide..

both also will been hurt after...

im very regret after promise to help he make the girl forget him..

when u really love to someone,why still wan to leave he/she alone?

and without tell then any reason..wan me keep the reason as a secret..

but i wan to say sorry with that guy...i wont keep this reason as a secret..

i will tell the girl when i think is suitable...

some of then say love is like a games

anytime anywhere it will game over..

but i think that when u wan to stop the games, is depend on you..

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。