2010年4月27日 星期二

27/4

I was feel abit tire..but I dunwan to sleep..

maybe Im try to finish reading the book?

or...just wan to chat with someone...

the someone he is most differen with my other friends

before that, im always become the audience of my friend when their feel sad o alone..

but he was not...he would like to become my audience..

listen to my privy problem and try to give me some suggestions..

(and also gab...hahaha~im always like that wan^^ )

yao call me "mami" also bcos this reason^^

but i admit im the ppl who like to kepoji..

so sometime that will brought some problem to me><...

im finish typing my blog today...is 12.04am...

2moro hv morning class 8-10...microeconomic ><...tire lo~

after class still wan go to TF meeting~...haiz~....

add oil la jean~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。