2012年9月6日 星期四

raining day, ‘oddly’ night...

whole day with raining, stop awhile then rain again...make me feel cold but im enjoy bout this, cos i hate about summer day, damn hot...by the way, it was also a oddly night for me too...wahaha~chat with a new friend(my first conjurer friend~xixi~)...but the way that we conversation, just like how we treat our old friend our best friend~haha...shot with directly? yes i think i am~wahaha~bully a guy who smaller then me that was fun and enough~haha...i was like to chat with new guy?yes, i think so..cos both of us wont hv any scheming no need to wearing a mask in front each other, just chat with whatever we wan to chat...that was felt relax and comfortable what i wish for...nice to meet a new friend like him, and thx for reply...but in the real life, actually i was a introvert person... not used to take the initiative chat with others...
well, nice and glad to meet you~a conjurer...i was enjoy ur magic show, that was fun and bring back a lot of childhood memories for me~ wish that we can meet for next time...hahahaha~

my sleeping mood is back now...time for me to get in my bed...night, the world~
(just a mood make feel suddenly wanna type a blog...with randomly)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。