2012年9月12日 星期三

exhausting



exhausting
................
am i going to sick?suddenly headache ><
AND!im realize that today i was something wrong in my mind!
always typing wrongly in chatting
and i hv forget my document keep at where ady!
AAAAAARRRRHHHHHH~~~~
IM BECOME A OLD LADY SOON!

haizz......today im just back to penang
for taking my result and some document back for preparing my interview
BUT!my result slip and certificate hv to wait after graduation
again a wrong information from my friends ><
luckily, i hv found partly of my document...
(one more document suddenly lost ady><)

oh yah!!
finally today i got the chance to having my dinner with my lovely mamak~
my "magee goreng tak mau ayam tambah sosej telur atas"
is behind the HCC hostel at pulau tikus...
all the HCC students should know about it~XD

almost half day at starbucks after meet my dear turtle at gurney...
i think we should hv 10 days din met each other ady right?haha~
i really miss you so much~but today was not enough time for us><

after meet...starbucks with my sifu><
choosing photo for in case need in interview
i hv no idea in my shooting skill and editing skill
damn rubbish AT ALL!

FINE!for my London dream!
i should read all the books and practice my skill ><


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。