2012年12月9日 星期日

randomly


here im back again,
quite long time din type my blog ady...
do you still coming to my blog?

suddenly wanna chat with you
like last time,
when we still din hv any couple

is coming to one month i hv work at here
hv been meet alot annoying gossip
i admit myself, i cant bear

society, is talking about money
you hv money, you can to everything
but i still cant be like that
i cant make myself in with the society

yd, maybe i can understand what you hv told me before
maybe just in a little bit...
but today, they all make me feel i love them so much
all the full time stuff, they all nice and fun...

me and him,
last two night we hv abit argument...
forget is cos of what ady...
i just felt sad and cry infront nic...
im fall in deep to him... i admit t myself...

****NIGHT****


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。