2012年12月27日 星期四

report myself


here im coming to report myself
...

almost 20 days din come to my blog ady,
miss my blog so much...

yes, im busy recently,
since i hv ready myself to taking the second key of JS...

im just work as style advisor at JS one month,
supervisor and manager ady asking me
willing to holding the second key?

last two day,
manager ady pass the second key for me.
im the ass.supervisor now,
means im the second in charge for PRM JS outlet now...

is felt stress to holding the second key,
have to learning how to control staff
face up to all the customers
learn all the management and paper work
everyday arrange break time and staff duty

it felt challenge too
...

one more important thing,
MONEY!!

since i come out to work,
i can understanding bout how 
i hv to force myself for learning "money management"
 every month house rental, phone, transport, makan, bla bla bla~
some more i hv to saving money for my future planing...

IS NOT EASY YO EARN MONEY!

.............................................................................

miss my home so much
my bed  my family  my pet  my mom cooked food


-------END------

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。