2012年12月31日 星期一

last day of 2012


last two day, having some dirty food
kena food posion pula ><
is my second time sick since i come out to work...

is felt stress and embarrassed ask me to taking MC
im the second in charge now,
how my superior will think bout me?

anyway, today 31-12-2012,
im MC and rest at home now...
everyone is planing and prepare for tonight celebration
but I? cant go anywhere, cant eat anything...

(im felt sorry to him too,
since he come here to acc me and work
i never bring him go to anywhere for celebration...
im sorry, my darling)

healthy is everything for me
yes, it is my everything then money...
i not have much time to rest at home,
i have to go out and push myself...

in this 2012,
thanks for everyone come in to my life,

especially my lecturer, he teach me alot of thing other then study
he make me more stronger then last time.. 

my family, thanks for support me in my study,
finally i have success to finish my study...

my pg friends, even some of us ady din contact aeach other,
btw, thanks for let me learn for to facing all the problem...

my dearest closely friends, thank you for you all,
every time when i was down you always beside with me,
give me console and support...

my darling, thank for lastly you come in to my life,
i wish that you will be my last <3 font="font">

..................................................................................

i wish, in the coming 2013,
everyone is healthy and happiness...


------END-----

  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。