2012年11月28日 星期三

my new life




today just having a normal couple dating
movie, dinner and shopping, like what other couple will do
......

im in penang island now, for working
meet with new friend and colleague
their are fun and nice,
although some is very annoying
whatever, their just small girl under 18..

my first step to the real society,
i know im very innocent is easily to believe to other ppl
im afraid too... afraid to get hurt by other...
but i think i can make it myself
give me sometime to learn it
i will be mature as i can...

........................................................................................

that is my new life,
i dunno how long i can work for JS
but i just get myself ready,
to facing the coming challenge
try my best by myself..

PRAY FOR MYSELF <3 font="font">

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。