2013年5月25日 星期六

rendom updated

hi, just wanna write bout something...something not special...something we have done......just write something~
feel that my language is getting poor now...somethime i need used a "transleter"...gosh~~i think is time to force me using english all time again...also can help him improve his english too~XD...
last night we have chit chat until tired and fall in sleep... am i look like 15/16 years old something?... im 21 now, but look like 15/16 something, thinking like 30 something (means mature la)... sometime i realize i am... and he also agree that i am...
whats the reason make me change into this way?... maybe my mom? maybe my buddy?...yes, i think because of them i have change alot right now... mom always told me alot, her own life thoeries~ sometime is bored, but it is work when you think bout it into ur own... my buddy, he has told me how the real society is... even i cant accept it, but is society is work like this way...i have to force myself go with this way also... is hard for me...


我知道我是一個依賴性很強的人,一旦有另一半就會無時無刻都粘在他身邊...改掉這個壞習慣?...有點難度,給點時間吧...我會試著盡量去改...但是,你不可以有要背叛我的心...

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。