2013年5月1日 星期三

hi, im back now..

Now only realize that almost two month i din come to update my blog...im not busy until din have the free time,just lazy going out after work ..... that was lot thing happen in this two month,my 21birthday was pass like nothing special. But it was enough for me to have two best friend bought a small cake for me...officially 21 now...
Second, that was an unhappy happens between my two close friends...i cant believe that was the real thing. Why they wan to lie on me?hiding something on me ? What for to doing this all on me?小孩子的事情搞到大人也介入,希望事情可以平息。有必要吗?明明是小孩子的事?搞到大人也操心?为什么就不能成熟点?孩子不在父母身边这已经让他们大人不放心了,可是孩子们却让父母更加的操心...谁对谁错都已经是过去式了,难道就不能让它过去?要一直不停的提起,让事情没有平息的一天?...
Thirdly, im just realize we have passing six month ann. May is the 7th month ady, but im sure he wont realize this at all...SAD... not a romantic guys...  maybe we working everyday, just rest for one day. sometime will forget something important too...
Since im working, last friday is my second time kena food poison and MC...vomit two time when working, after going back home hv go for see a doctor(again).. Midnight, after taking medicine vomit again... He din sleep early, sit beside take care of me...feel sorry to him... the next day morning, KENA lagi... wake up feel very uncomfortable, like last time when wanna fainting... start drumming in the ear, hand and feet paralysis... no buddy at pg, cos is saturday... my buddy working, dunno to trouble him... ask him call mom, told my parent im not feeling well again, wanna go to hospital...SO, im again be in hospital, 吊点滴!I hate the needle inject in my hand! almost 24 hour in the hospital... mom and dad reach hospital ady afternoon... he do the procedure for me until mom coming... he acc me whole day, until midnight 12 the nurse come in... I hv to stay alone tonight at hospital~ my first time ><
Now, im MC at my hometown "Enjoy" my 5 day MC given my doctor. Tmr will be going back pg, friday gonna working ady... sorry to get trouble for my colleague my supervisor my family and my bf... and thanks for those care for me (sorry for making you all shock><)...
A good news for me, im 45 kg now...(but is not in a healthy condition)...hais~
thats all, long time din typing ady...all my language "fail" now ><.... bye~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。