2013年8月15日 星期四

hi, again blogging...nothing special, just working working and working...got friends ask "why you dun wan get other job? does you study mass comm?"...yes, im. but myself cant work like mass comm... im not healthy like others, sometime im afraid to myseslf. i dunno when i will fainting... when i fainting, others will dunno wat can do on me? they hv know nothing about my healthy...
but since i hv working for JS, 8 months and more...i like my colleague... if you ask me to leave, i think i will miss them...maybe, if all of them leaving ady than i will choose leave too. i wish they wont leave, they are quite funny and friendly...
my relation? yes, we are alright... some time like best friend some time like couple... i also not sure does he will be my mr.right?...hope he can be...we still fighting for future, a better life... for parents and for us... what will be happen in the future, no one can know about it... one thing we only can do is fighting for...

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。